Memories

Memories are a gift of the past, present, and future. Cherish them, forevermore.

Welcome!!

On this page you will find information about current prices and specials.
Below, you will find my introductory prices.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. KIT
~Lady Latimore

Contact Information

Contact Information

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"They were beautiful! We want MORE!"

Charles & Dominique fell in love with the photos from the first session and called me to say.... "We love them....we want more!"  We headed to the beach for a photo session and everything turned out beautifully! They said that the only problem now is that they have so many pictures to chose from. Well, I am happy you are enjoying your pics. I wish you well with the rest of your planning and we'll see you at the wedding.

~Lady Latimore